Returns Policy - Online Shopping
At Juicy Secrets, we want you to enjoy your purchasing experience with us. Our Returns Policy is designed to give you peace of mind and does not impede your consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL).
Our online Returns Policy is detailed below. You can find our in-store Returns Policy by clicking here.
Returns for Change of Mind / Incorrect Size (online)
We understand that sometimes when ordering online you may change your mind or discover you have ordered the wrong size when you receive your order. If this occurs, we will gladly accept your return, on condition that:
- you contact us within 7 days of delivery by clicking here, and we issue you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) & instructions on how to return,
- the items are returned with the original receipt,
- the items are returned in their original state and are fit for resale (meeting the conditions below)
- you return the item back to us at your own expense. We recommend using a registered post/courier service to enable you to track the delivery of your return.
- the items are returned within 14 days of delivery.
An item will only be accepted for return if it:
- has not been worn, altered or washed,
- contains no stains or odours,
- has not been damaged by you, and
- it has the original swing tags still attached.
If your return meets all the above conditions, at our discretion, we will offer you:
- an exchange (with return shipping at your expense)
- a credit note to the value of the cost of the returned item (valid for 3 months from issue), or
- a refund of the cost of the returned item, less a re-stocking fee of $10, to your initial method of payment. Shipping costs are not refundable.
If your return does not meet the above conditions and/or we deem your return item/s not fit for resale, the return may be rejected and the item/s may be returned to you at your expense.
Returns for Faulty Items / Items not as ordered (online):
Before dispatching your order we carefully inspect & pack your item/s ensuring they are delivered to you in a saleable condition. When you receive your items from us, please check them carefully prior to use and notify us immediately if the item/s you received are not what you ordered, damaged or faulty.
In the rare event that an item is faulty, delivered damaged or not as ordered/described, we will gladly accept your return, provided that:
- you report the fault/error to us within 30 days of delivery by clicking here, and we issue you with a Return Authorization Number (RA#) & instructions on how to return
- the items are returned in the state existing at the time of the fault,
- the damage did not occur after the item/s were received by you,
- you did not misuse the product in any way that caused the problem (including not following washing/care instructions)
- the items are returned with the original receipt
- the items are returned within 7 days of reporting the fault to us.
Where items returned are deemed by us to be faulty, damaged in transit or not as ordered, Juicy Secrets will meet the cost of all return/exchange shipping costs and at our discretion, will offer you:
- an exchange (with return shipping at our expense)
- a credit note to the value of the cost of the returned item (valid for 3 months from issue),
- a repair of minor fault/damage, or
- a refund of the cost of the returned item and associated shipping to your initial method of payment. We must offer you a refund only in the event of a major problem (as defined by Australian Consumer Law).
If your return does not meet the above conditions and/or we deem your return item/s were delivered as ordered or not faulty, the return may be rejected and the item/s may be returned to you at your expense.
It is important to note with all returns:
- If you are unsure as to whether your return will comply with our Returns Policy, please contact us by clicking here. We are here to help you.
Returns will not be processed without a RA#. You must contact us prior to returning your item/s.
"Sale" items are sold in "as-is" condition and no exchange, return or refund is available unless there is a major problem with the item (and you were not made aware of it at time of purchase).
The actual size of garments relative to their stated size will vary according to the manufacturer. Where possible, we encourage you to visit our store and inspect the brand of garment you intend to buy or call our store for more information to ensure the correct size for you is chosen.
Please note that, under Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to refund an item unless the item meets the definition of a major problem as defined by the ACL. Unless there is a major problem with the item, the final decision on whether a refund is offered is at our sole discretion. All refunds offered are subject to a $10.00 re-stocking fee (unless due to a major problem).
For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept the exchange or return of the following items for change of mind:
- Earrings and Jewellery
- Underwear and undergarments
- Hats and Hair accessories
- Cosmetics and fragrances
If you cannot present your original Juicy Secrets tax invoice/receipt Juicy Secrets reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
- Claims for damage in transit will only be accepted where evidence of damaged packaging (which occurred prior to you receiving it) can be produced and is accepted by our shipping supplier.
Juicy Secrets reserves the right to refuse returns if the merchandise does not meet our Return Policy requirements.
Credit notes issued in-store are not redeemable online. Credit notes issued online may be redeemed in-store (subject to stock availability). Exchange purchases made with credit notes are not eligible for free shipping. Credits notes are valid for three (3) months only from the date of purchase. Once this period elapses the credit becomes null & void.